Private Airport Transfers from Brandenburg Berlin Airport
There is no point in trying to find the airport taxi stand or waiting in line for your turn to hail a Berlin airport taxi. There is absolutely no reason to use the efficient yet not very convenient public transport and carry your luggage around till you reach your final destination. You can travel in style and, above all, comfort with a private airport transfer.
Make your pick among the various private transfer companies operating at BER Airport. By searching and comparing, you can end up with a value for money options and benefit from the best deals and discounts. In any case, if you choose a private airport transfer, your driver will be standing at the Arrivals hall as soon as your flight lands at Berlin Airport, even in case of long delays. The vehicle of your choice will be waiting for you after the exit doors, and a pleasant, quick and safe transfer to your accommodation will be on the way. What’s more, during your transfer, you’ll come across many edifying tips and advice about your stay in the German capital.
Why Choose a Private Brandenburg Berlin Airport Transfer?
Are you still being indecisive about opting for a Berlin airport private transfer? Check out explicitly some of the advantages of choosing a private transfer to help you make up your mind:
- Berlin airport taxis are conveniently located outside terminal 1. Still, you’ll have to carry your luggage all the way to the taxi stands and potentially wait in line, especially during peak hours.
- Berlin airport taxis don’t offer set prices. On the contrary, private transfers have fixed fares. Therefore, when reserving a private airport transfer, you get to know the exact tariff for your ride, and no extra costs or hidden fees occur in the process.
- On the other hand, public transportation saves you money but no hassle. You’ll have to check the available routes and itineraries and navigate to your accommodation when disembarking the bus or train.
- Drivers hired by private transfer companies are cherry-picked, standing out for their skills and experience.
- They speak English fluently. Thus, communication will never be a problem.
- What’s more, drivers know the area by heart. Hence, they can offer you valuable tips and tricks to make your journey unforgettable.
- Not only do you get the best driver, but also the car of your choice.
- Private transfers aren’t an affordable option. They are even costlier than airport taxis. However, if you don’t travel alone, you can split the fare and find yourself with a budget ride to your destination.
What is a private airport transfer?
Private airport transfers are pre-scheduled transfers from or to BER Airport. When booking an airport private transfer, you’ll get to have your driver waiting for you at the airport while your reserved vehicle will be parked outside the exit doors. Furthermore, apart from the door-to-door premium transportation services, your driver will give you useful info about Berlin. Finally, extra amenities can also be provided, depending on your booking arrangements.
How do I book an airport transfer?
The booking process of a private transfer shouldn’t trouble you. All you have to do is enter the company’s website and fill out the relevant booking form. The exact date and time will be asked, as well as the departure and destination points. Moreover, you’ll be able to choose the vehicle of your preference. After proceeding with the payment, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and that’s all!